Vol. 75 Nbr. 3, October - October 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Inflation targeting--some theory with main focus on practice *.
- External price impulses to imported consumer goods.
- What influences the growth of household debt?
- Net lending of households and non-profit institutions serving households: an analysis of discrepancies between financial and non-financial accounts *.
- New commemorative coins in connection with the centennial celebration 1905-2005: on 23 September Norges Bank issued the second coin set in the series of gold and silver coins to mark the centennial of the dissolution of the union between Norway and Sweden in 1905. The company Hundrearsmarkeringen--Norge 2005 AS is responsible for marketing and sales.
- Statistical annex.