Books and Journals
Sources in this library
- The development of the Norwegian payment system in the period 1945-2010, with particular focus on the role of Norges Bank.
- Operational problems in banks--effects on the settlement of payments in Norges Bank.
- Banks' liquidity situation during the financial turmoil in autumn 2008.
- Further analysis of the stress tests in Financial Stability 2/11.
- A new settlement system at Norges Bank.
- Further analysis of the stress test of banks' capital adequacy in Financial Stability 2/2010.
- Comparing Norwegian banks' capital ratios.
- Fiscal policy and financial crises--what are the actual effects of fiscal policy?
- Norges Bank's stress test in Financial Stability 2/10 compared with banks' projections.
- Markets for Norwegian banks' long-term funding--implications of changes in market conditions and the regulatory framework.